Vassilis Kassimatis – Resume
Vassilis Kassimatis is a Professional Business Consultant & Certified Trainer. His educational background includes a Professional MBA (ALBA) and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems (W.I.U). With two decades of experience at IDEAL GROUP of COMPANIES and COSMOTE, he has held managerial positions and achieved extraordinary results in both domestic and international settings. Additionally, he is a co-founder and Business Development Partner of Inagros, a company specializing in precision agriculture systems and applications.
Since 2012, he has been working as a freelancer, focusing on the development and optimization of businesses and organizations. He collaborates as a Business Consultant, Entrepreneurship Instructor, and Certified Mentor with well-established market players, including:
- Athens Laboratory of Business Administration (ALBA)
- General Confederation of Professionals, Craftsmen, and Merchants (IME GSEVEE)
- PRAKSIS Business Consulting & Coaching (Humanitarian Non-Profit Organization)
- Athens Chamber of Commerce & Industry (for the program “Early Warning Europe”)
Recently, he has served as a Business Advisor for the Greek TV show Dragons’ Den Greece. He has also been an exclusive business development partner of Artemat Italy, a leading company in Business Games and Personnel Assessment (soft & hard skills), and Biziga India, a fast-growing company specializing in Leadership Simulation Games.
In the area of executive training, he has delivered seminars both domestically and internationally (Singapore, Cyprus), reaching more than 5,500 participants from various market segments, including:
- Telecommunications (OTE GROUP OF COMPANIES, NOVA
- Education (ALBA, University of Cyprus, ICBS)
- Call Centers (CQS),
- FMCG (San Miguel Corporation, Carrefour Marinopoulos, Lidl Hellas),
- Insurance (Interamerican, Diethnis Enosis),
- Construction materials (Lafarge Holcim, Titan Group),
- Fertilizers (Timac Agro.) etc.
At the training field, he mainly delivers seminars on the following topics:
- Customer Experience,
- Effective Negotiations,
- Team Management & Development,
- Effective Communication & Collaboration,
- Design Thinking.
Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better